Saturday, March 16, 2019

Week 4- 3/11-3/17

3/16-
Yesterday we had our second group meetings, it was nice because I got different feedback from different people and was able to get some good feedback. Overall the main change everyone suggested to make was adjusting the color scheme of my training sequence. Since we want to present this rugged dark like contrast to Connor, we should change it to a dark blue or yellow. I was a little confused what to do at first but they explained to me all I have to do is jusy play around with filters at the end rather then reshoot the whole thing because it can be corrected that way. Another change they want us to focus on is including more close ups of Connor. I agree, the intention of my training sequence was to be like almost like a scouting video or something you would see on YouTube and have that feel rather then an up close and personal look, which we will do more of with Connor to create a more professional atmosphere and contrast between my shots.


Lastly, my main question was the music. Not necessarily my music but what to do with Connors. I just needed reassurance that the song (Kush on the yacht) matched the tempo and pacing of my training video which everyone agreed it did. For Connor’s and what we will play throughout the majority of the film, it will be something zen or like some dojo music that resembles a quiet yet sophiscated sound scape. We will start researching this week most likely after we shoot. (Wednesday the 20th) At my next group meeting I hope to show everyone a rough draft of all the shots me and Connor film, they are really helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening Final

Video-  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ru5J_R7ANYVuczst8WjH3iOwtf9_KRmw/view?usp=sharing Music- https://www.detikmusik.co/...