Sunday, March 24, 2019

Week 5- 3/18-3/24

3/24
Hey everyone since we officially completed the filming process I can start the rough draft for #3 of my CCR. 

The question is as follows -How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
I can answer half of this question, because we have not started editing but we did do filming and that is a huge part of the whole production process. 
So, at first I didn't really have any real video filming experience. I did take Yearbook last year and I dealt soly with pictures, but not videos, I was surprised to see how little the two have in common, because I felt lost. All the important elements in a shot that Mrs. Stoklosa taught us during the year like proper head room and proper lighting with the whole rule of thirds can be overwhelming.My skills defiantly developed, throughout time I would understand if a shot wasn't good enough and would coinitiusly reshoot it. Even n the beginning like 3 weeks before we filmed Connors part, when we did my part it looked awesome at first but after shooting we barely had enough material too string it together because thew shots weren't consistent or filmed from the proper angle and it didn't look right. Fast forward a couple weeks and I implemented what I learned from that process too not feel overwhelmed or pressed for shots. To make life easy at the end of the process and not have 10000 shots we would look at the footage immiditly and delete the ones we wouldn't keep compared to having 60 videos not knowing how they look and waste time with useless stuff. This made the overall shoot much more effective and productive, and showcased my development as a producer. As far as the actual editing, before this project I have no editing experience other then a little sound montage I made for a project earlier in the year and that took about 5 hours for like 2 minutes. (Used Garage Band) I struggled and even had the monotone playing throughout my whole soundscape. I didn't even know how to turn it off LOL. This time I learned, first thing I did was change my platform from  to WeVideo. Also... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening Final

Video-  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ru5J_R7ANYVuczst8WjH3iOwtf9_KRmw/view?usp=sharing Music- https://www.detikmusik.co/...