Friday, March 29, 2019

Week 6- 3/25-3/31

3/29-

We actually did it! Or part of it lol. This is our first rough draft of the competed edited version of the video. I was a little surprised, I thought we would be over the time limit but turns out we’re on the money. My portion takes about 24 seconds and we haven’t edited that in yet. The three things we need are the credits, Connor’s music, and my part. I am going to edit in my part Connor will do the credits and together we will do the music on Tuesday, or that’s the plan at least. So, some things that I noticed was the color scheme. We had some shots of Connor leaving an area and starting in another that looked weird when paired next to each other so we switched the scenes of him boxing to the ones of him kicking because the setting paired together more efficently. 

Also, we decided to use I movie because we video we both forgot our class login stuff and it would be harder to save and edit on, we both are familiar with this and are able to both work on it because we both have an iPhone and the video. All we have to do is just send each other the updated version and create a new movie on IMovie when it’s all done. I think overall this shooting process was a lot better there’s more shots too choose from and better head room. Look forward to talking to you guys soon !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening Final

Video-  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ru5J_R7ANYVuczst8WjH3iOwtf9_KRmw/view?usp=sharing Music- https://www.detikmusik.co/...