Sunday, March 10, 2019

Week 3- 3/4-3/10

3/10-
Today Connor and I started filming my part of the film. We shot it at my buddy’s garage and wanted to make it kinda look ratchet and ghetto with the boxes in the back, like a rusty training environment. A couple big take aways from the process, limited # of shots had proper head room but it’s ok because we have enough that look perfect for a quick 20 second montage. Also, it gets confusing which shots we are taking and deleting so when we film in the Karate center we will delete it right away if it looks bad and if it is good we will save it to an album in our camera roll. We will open it up with me doing sit ups while throwing punches almost like Master T from Rocky, transition it to some jab/hooks, push-ups, close ups of the gloves, and lastly the speed bag. The speed bag gave me some problems because it was deflated so it took us a good 20 minutes to find a rythm. We will edit it tomorrow in class, and end it with a clip of my hands with the camera moving up to my face challenging Connor. I think it was a very productive day. Connors iPhone X camera rose to the occasion and is more then suitable. It was pretty easy because we didn’t need lighting or anything but for Connor’s we may. Look forward to sharing more info with you guys when I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening Final

Video-  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ru5J_R7ANYVuczst8WjH3iOwtf9_KRmw/view?usp=sharing Music- https://www.detikmusik.co/...