Monday, March 11, 2019

Week 4- 3/11-3/17

3-11.


Note: The video image looks the same as the one I posted yesterday but if you click on it, it is different and is a rough draft for my brief part.
Today Connor and I made the initial video of my training sequence. We edited it all together using I movie and wanted to show quick powerful cuts. Our original plan was for it to be about 20 seconds but we found we were off by like 6 seconds. When we first edited, it looked ok with the cross fade transitions because without it we felt it looked kind of abrupt and didn’t flow properly without them.  We met with Mrs. Stoklosa she guided us in a better direction. If we add more shots which we will, two to three seconds of me doing sit ups, possibly  jump roping, and more speed bag shots we will be good and take off the transition effect. As far as the music that goes with the video, it is still in the works we are unsure which song to pick but we do know I t is going to be something rap based but we have to make sure it is not copyrighted. Next class we will pick the song and wrap up the video. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening Final

Video-  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ru5J_R7ANYVuczst8WjH3iOwtf9_KRmw/view?usp=sharing Music- https://www.detikmusik.co/...