Sunday, March 31, 2019

Week 6- 3/25-3/31

3/31-
Great news everyone we’re just applying the finishing touches!
So, this is the fake news stuff that I created using the app on iPad, News Maker.


We’re going to insert that in for a quick second maybe with a transition effect and news sound side effect to let it all play our smooth and then cut to the video of me training. Besides this, Connor is doing the 6 credits we need: 
1. Directed and produced by
2. Written by 
3. Edited by 
4. Cinematographers 
5. Major cast 
6. Music by 
That way on Tuesday which is an off day for school we will meet up and insert my part, his music, add the title, and then finish up any last overall touches. The process is going well barring any crazy last minute changes we should be on track to finish Tuesday and complete our CCRs. My plan for that is to do a screencast on my MacBook. My next blog will probably be a rough draft for the editing part of #3 that I did not complete and #4. 
Look forward to finishing this up LOL.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening Final

Video-  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ru5J_R7ANYVuczst8WjH3iOwtf9_KRmw/view?usp=sharing Music- https://www.detikmusik.co/...